Nathan Alan Davis receives Windham-Campbell Prize for Drama .
Theater faculty member and award-winning playwright Nathan Alan Davis has been named recipient of a 2021 Windham-Campbell Prize for Fiction.
Hello, World. Princeton and WHYY launch new podcast “A.I. Nation” .
In “A.I. Nation,” a new podcast premiering on April 1, Princeton University and Philadelphia public radio station WHYY have partnered to explore the omnipresence of artificial intelligence (A.I.) and its implications for our everyday lives.
Attention and working memory: Two sides of the same neural coin? .
Princeton neuroscientists have demonstrated that attention and working memory are two sides of the same neural coin. What's more, they have observed the coin as it flips inside the brain.
Princeton is led by Christopher L. Eisgruber, a constitutional scholar who became our?20th president in 2013. The trustees?are responsible for the overall direction of the University. Our?academic officers and officers of the corporation oversee various aspects of University governance. ??
- 1746College of New Jersey founded in Elizabeth, New Jersey, by the Presbyterian Synod
- 1896Name officially changed to Princeton University
- 1900Graduate School established
- 1969Trustees vote to admit women undergraduates
- 2001Financial aid policy changes, replacing loans with grants that do not need to be repaid